Friday 24 June 2011

New Peterson Pipe lighter Range.

I was pleased to hear that Peterson were bringing out a new range of quality pipe lighters.I am a great fan of the Old Boy lighters and see the new Pete ones competing well with that sort of quality range.I hope to acquire one or two and compare them in due course.

The Lighters are now displayed on Peterson's website, http://www.peterson.ie/pipes/peterson-pipe-lighters.html  and the first shipment are already on their way to the distributors – they should be in the shops within the next month or so priced around £60.

Here are some publicity shots .





3 comments:

  1. Just as my Old Boy was getting a bit long in the tooth. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so much I could find these things. I talked to my local shop about it and he called his Peterson rep, and he had no idea about them. Seems the U.S. won't be seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered one this morning from my favourite tobacconist and received a dispatch notice an hour later so with any luck it should be with me tomorrow :-)
    https://www.thebackyshop.co.uk/categories/lighters-peterson-pipe-lighters

    ReplyDelete