Sunday 22 April 2012

Moving with the times 2.

The other new issue mentioned in the previous post was The Iceberg 1912 Collection which will consist of a four pipe boxed set due to be issued in May of this year.They are being offered in Smooth,Ebony,Sandblast and Rustic finish.With Fishtail mouthpiece.
I suspect that they will probably become available through time as individual pipes.

Shown below is a selection of smooth new shapes.Starting with the 'Bow' shape.

 

Next is the 'Port'.



This one is the 'Starboard'.


Finally to complete the set the 'Stern'.

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim, I'm too old to ask to be in your will. New to collecting Peterson only own 40, I believe it is a healthy illness that brings me pleasure. Question these iceberg pipes are regular sized or house pipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. movers playa del rey

    ReplyDelete